About Client: Our client is one of the leading Big 4 Consulting Company, offers a full range of consulting services, including financial and business advisory, tax and regulatory, and risk advisory services. In order to further grow their professional services in India, they are looking for talent who specializes in FDD Associate Consultant.
Roles and responsibilities
We are recruiting for an Associate Consultant in the Financial Due Diligence team. Working as an Associate Consultant in this team, your responsibilities will include:
- Summarizing and Analyzing financial information (trial balances, income statements, balance sheets and cash flows)
- Preparation of data books in accordance with firm and professional standards and in accordance with the requirements of the project
- Reconciling information provided by management with the Audited financial information
- Identification of issues and carrying out the relevant financial analysis
- Highlighting unusual trends observations and frame questions for management
- Performing review of reports for consistency
- Establishing strong professional relationships with team members
Project and Team management exposure
- Credible record of operating as an independent contributor and also working within integrated, multi-disciplinary project teams.
- High problem solving skills; ability to drive through to an outcome in circumstances of complexity and ambiguity
- Strong drive and resilience to overcome challenges or setbacks to achieve your team/project/client goals
- Prior experience in performing detailed financial statement analysis and a strong academic foundation knowledge of the field of accounting.
- Passionate about Deal advisory with a history of learning continuously from experience and to seek out development opportunities.
Behavioral / team skills:
- Takes personal responsibility and accountability for own work
- High level of personal integrity and ability to quickly build trust amongst colleagues and clients.
- Personal drive and positive work ethic to deliver results within tight deadlines and in demanding situations
Education / professional qualifications:
- CA / MBA / CFA / M.Com
- PG in Commerce