About Client: Our client is one of the leading Big 4 Consulting Company, offers a full range of consulting services, including financial and business advisory, tax and regulatory, and risk advisory services. In order to further grow their professional services in India, they are looking for talent who specializes in Associate Consultant.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- We are recruiting for an Associate Consultant in the team. Your responsibilities will include:
- Support the specification / design of models and analysis tools.
- Develop models (incl. integrated P&L, Cash flow and Balance sheet models) from scratch.
- Amend models developed by staff or by third parties.
- Carry out financial analysis of the outputs of models.
- Ensure the consistency in client models and create / maintain project documentation and data books.
- Carry out testing of models as per quality control procedures.
- Review models and feedback findings to clients using proprietary software.
- Review and comment on revised models received from clients to verify whether review comments have been acted upon.
- Document the operation of models and the findings from our work.
- Document issues in a business model for inclusion in review reports and liaise with the project manager to fully explain the points raised.
- Design and execute commercial analysis e.g. market sizing, market driver analysis, competitive benchmarking etc.
- Develop business cases and business plans underpinned by robust financial analysis in support of strategic initiatives.
To succeed in this demanding role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- 0-3 years working experience of Financial Analysis, Business Modelling or Financial Modelling;
- A good working knowledge of accounting, financial statements, and financial analysis;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
- A commercial outlook and a good understanding of the general business and economic environment; and
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to build effective networks internally and externally
- Undergraduate degree in Engineering / Economics / Commerce / Mathematics
- Post graduate in Business Administration (MBA / PGDBM / CFA)
- Both the undergrad and the Masters SHOULD BE from a Top tier university.