About Client: Our client is a leading multinational company that provides business, marketing and technology consulting services to clients. In order to further grow their professional services in India, they are looking for talent who specializes in Associate Creative Director / Senior Manager ‐ Information Architecture.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- As an Associate Creative Director Experience Design, you will craft and drive creative strategy with multiple teams to develop quality creative solutions that meet clients’ business objectives and goals
- Lead the assessment of an existing digital property (and multiple digital touch-points) for consumer usefulness, usability, accessibility, visual design, content, and branding.
- Identify strategic opportunities for competitive advantage based on primary research and desk research findings.
- Lead different types of consumer research techniques, conduct & facilitate co-creation sessions and client workshops. Conduct consumer validation sessions (face-to-face and remote sessions).
- Package and present/story-tell design approach, concept designs, finished designs, research insights, to clients, internal teams and stakeholders.
- Create low-fidelity, medium-fidelity, and high-fidelity wireframes and prototypes across the different stages of the design process.
- Liaise with different creative tracks including information architecture, interaction design, visual design, content strategy to devise experience design strategy and deliver design projects.
- 12+ years of professional design journey, with 6+ years managing design teams
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Strong supervisory experience
- Must be well versed in user-centered design methods and techniques.
- Proficient to expert in using tools (not limited to): Sketch, Axure, InDesign, Visio, Omni Graffle, Microsoft Office Suite, and wireframe prototyping tools.
- Excellent analytical and process-oriented skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Prior experience in UX design for mobile devices, smart TVs, ATMs, Kiosk, POS devices a plus.
- Experience working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Prior experience in a consulting firm / design agencies preferred.
- Financial Services experience useful
- Strong and innovative approach to problem solving and finding solutions.
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal, formal and informal).
- Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution.
- Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritize when under pressure.
- Basic visual design skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in design-related discipline: Experience Design, Interaction Design, Information Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Product Design, Visual Communication.