About Client: Our client is one of the Big 4 Consulting Company, leading providers of advisory, tax, transactions and assurance services. In order to further grow their professional services in India, they are looking for talent who specializes in BD – Pvt Sector.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Own the business development/pursuit process and generate revenue month on month from the identified accounts.
Lead in hunting, formulating the account strategy and executing the plan
Work with the Client Service Partner and participate throughout the Client and Engagement Life Cycle from incubation till closure of the opportunity.
Keep in regular interaction with client to ensure customer satisfaction and good health of account.
Share knowledge and leading practices within the Area and the Firm
Conduct the following client facing activities:
- Initiate, build and sustain client relationships
- Negotiate and participate in pricing strategy
- Resolve concerns and act as the bridge between the client and the firm.
- Ensure client satisfaction
- Pursue new business opportunities
Conduct the following internal activities:
- Develop account strategy and plan
- Conduct account team meetings and provide coaching
- Manage business development efforts
- Own and manage the pipeline
- Hunt for new accounts, work with business operations to oversee the development of proposals, touchpoint
- campaigns and direct and lead account coordinators on their assigned accounts
Analytical/Decision Making Responsibilities:
Leverage the Firm’s key initiatives and cross-functional services for clients and new business opportunities to grow revenue in alignment with the Firm’s strategy.
Have understanding of hunting, know the accounts marketplace/industry, competitive and account information and the ability and deep experience to team with and influence technical partners to serve the client. Must be able to work within a matrix organization while balancing the client’s needs with the Firm’s and service lines’ initiatives and goals.
- This is a individual contributor role. Although he/she generally does not have direct responsibility for
- supervising department personnel, this person must have strong influencing skills to work with technical
- partners and operations staff in order to get the right resources to serve the client.
- Must be able to make decisions, such as prioritize relationships to develop, negotiate with clients (external and
- internal) and overcome obstacles with minimal supervision. Makes independent decisions with little input
- from BD Leader.
Experience Required: 10-15 Years