About Client: Our client is one of the leading Big 4 Consulting Company, offers a full range of consulting services, including financial and business advisory, tax and regulatory, and risk advisory services. In order to further grow their professional services in India, they are looking for talent who specializes in Consultant- Benchmarking.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conducting in depth research and analysis on the kind of data available and establish standards for data collection and KPI calculation with respect to a specific industry
- Mapping of data from external data vendors to internal database
- Assist development of tools/ methodologies to ingest data
- Assist in designing the collection framework for the data available from new service line in co-ordination with content research team, data specialist team and service line SMEs/stakeholders
- Assist in resolving queries raised by data collection team, content research team, data specialist team and any other stakeholders
- Monitoring the list of tasks to be completed by the team and ensuring they are completed on time.
- Prepare MIS reports as per the request from management or any other stakeholders.
- Ensure consistency in data collection process across the member firms by ensuring timely communication of changes in collection policies or the collection framework.
- Employs data integration best practices.
- Provide valuable suggestions for data quality and collection tool improvement.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years of experience in financial data collection and research
- Relevant experience in the financial / operational data suppliers such as Capital IQ, Thomson Reuters, FactSet, Bloomberg, OCWEN financials, etc.
- Knowledge on any of the financial data products like Eikon, Reuters Knowledge, Capital IQ, Thomson One, Factset or Bloomberg.
- Demonstrates competence, experience, knowledge, and understanding of key financial / operational metrics
- Expertise in working in co-ordination with technology team on database enhancements.
- Must be detail oriented with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to plan and deliver on a project
- Ability to effectively interact with peers, subject matter leads and other internal/external stakeholders
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly digest information and understand the business.