About Client: Our client is one of the leading Big 4 Consulting Company, offers a full range of consulting services, including financial and business advisory, tax and regulatory, and risk advisory services. In order to further grow their professional services in India, they are looking for talent who specializes in Consultant- SPI.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Support a variety of client specific analytic projects
- Handle large volumes of structured( financial and transactional data) and unstructured data to generate insights
- Build new Alteryx flows for manipulating and analyzing data to address project requirements.
- Correlate broader industry trends with the findings from the data using secondary research / qualitative research and business knowledge
- Present the insights through visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI, etc.) to succinctly communicate story to key stakeholders
- Work with key stakeholders to develop infrastructure to support large analytical projects
- Seek and build relationships to enhance delivery and to better understand, identify, and work through issues across the practice
- Working collaboratively with onshore teams in the development of and delivery of recommendations
Essential skills required:
Education / professional qualifications
- Master’s in business / Economics or any quant heavy domain
- Strong experience (5-8 years for a post-graduate) with experience in analytics, handling large amounts of data and generating insights