About Client: Our client is a global technology leader that develops networked visualization solutions for the entertainment, enterprise and healthcare markets. In order to further grow its Core Business and Research & Development Division in India, they are looking for talent who specializes in DevOps Engineer.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- work on our development and production cloud infrastructure which is hosting all our cloud applications
- support all application teams in terms of cloud deployment and bring us to the next level
- work with colleagues around the world to ensure our customers can fully rely on our cloud services for their critical applications 24/7.
- hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science
- have 5+ years relevant experience in a DevOps cloud environment (Git, Jenkins, AWS, Azure, Docker, Mesos, Kubernetes)
- have strong Scripting (Bash/Salt/Ansible/Terraform/Puppet/Chef) or Programming (Python/Ruby) skills
- have strong Linux, Networking and System Administration skills
- are involved in the DevOps Community and Open Source projects (visiting conferences, meetups, giving talks, etc..)
- like to take initiative, work in close collaboration with fellow developers and share your ideas and knowledge
- are able to work independently
- are fully conversational in English