About Client: Our client is a leading multinational company that provides business, marketing and technology consulting services to clients. In order to further grow their professional services in India, they are looking for talent who specializes in Director-Cloud Architect.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Overall experience of 16+ years in Infrastructure, Middle-ware Administration, and Cloud.
- 5+ years of working in Cloud (Public, & Private) with extensive knowledge on one or more Public Cloud.
- Delivery experience in solutioning, implementing or migrating a large CMS / E-commerce / Enterprise workload to Cloud.
- Proven ability to plan and execute change on an enterprise scale, with outcomes that fulfill the original business case
- Can look through lenses of business, functional, and technology.
- Can manage multiple projects simultaneously; able to evaluate progress or mitigate risks.
- Knowledge of emerging technologies, various platforms, tools and products and their respective applications
- Have worked in a client-facing role or at a client location
- Awareness of industry trends and directions and its impact on IT services
- Experience of working in/with multi-vendor, 3rd parties, and client teams
- Total knowledge of delivery management, various delivery models etc.
- Delivery, stakeholder & client management
- Full time Bachelor’s/Master’s degree(Science or Engineering preferred)