About Client: Our client is a leading multinational company that provides business, marketing and technology consulting services to clients. In order to further grow their professional services in India, they are looking for talent who specializes in Director Mobile Solutions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- you will play a key role in delivering award winning, interactive experiences to our clients.
- You will drive the translation and construction of clients’ business problems into innovative technology solutions by creating and owning the technical vision of a project to ensure that the vision is achieved with a high level of quality.
- You will lead multiple teams converting high quality rich interactive experience design concepts to reality with your excellent understanding of proven and emerging technologies.
- You will use your creative technology skills to make ridiculously crazy ideas a reality.
- You have a proven track record of success in managing multi-track teams to deliver a comprehensive solution that achieves a common vision.
- You are an expert at architecting and managing end to end delivery of full-scale IT projects & applications.
- You possess a broad and deep level of understanding in interactive development technologies and a history of successfully delivering projects on time and on budget
- 12+ years of industry experience in enterprise architecture, systems integration, package implementation, and interactive design and architecture
- Heroic get-it-done attitude
- Strong leadership and communication skills to effectively manage multiple client and teams through Sales, Analysis & Design, Implementation, and Support project phases
- Excellent understanding of complex computer science and software engineering principles
- Proactively drives innovation within the company and with clients
- Experience in graphics manipulation/optimization using Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Experience leading the development and distribution of apps via enterprise channels or public app stores
- Excellent knowledge of working with dynamic data (e.g., JSON, XML, AMF)
- Experience leading the performance tuning strategy of consumer applications
- Frequent travel may be required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
Education: Full time Bachelor’s /Master’s degree (Science or Engineering preferred)