About Client: Our client is a global technology leader that develops networked visualization solutions for the entertainment, enterprise and healthcare markets. In order to further grow its Core Business and Research & Development Division in India, they are looking for talent who specializes in Embedded Engineer .
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with very energetic global ClickShare team to define the way people will collaborate in future.
- You will drive embedded software development of our products and help in creating robust platforms that form the core of the next generation of wireless presentation products.
- Take full responsibility from product specification, internal software architecture, automated testing up to a releasable feature.
Skills must have:
- C++11, C++14, Data structure, Java Script
- Industrial experience in leading design and architecture in embedded Linux projects
- Experience of building Firmware using Buildroot or alike (Rasbian, Yocto, Ubuntu)
- Strong development, debugging and testing skills
- Critical thinker and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated and result oriented, autonomous worker, team player
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Working experience with geographically distributed teams (Europe, Taiwan)
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- Experience with Agile development Methodology (SCRUM)
- Continuous Integration through Jenkins
- Open to travel for short duration
Experience and qualification:
- Tech./B.E/M.Tech in computer science or equivalent stream
- 7-10 years of experience working in an R&D environment