About Client: Our client is one of the leading Big 4 Consulting Company, offers a full range of consulting services, including financial and business advisory, tax and regulatory, and risk advisory services. In order to further grow their professional services in India, they are looking for talent who specializes in Manager / Associate Director.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Finance background (preferably CA / ICWA) with industry experience.
- Good knowledge of various regulatory requirements as required while performing SAP Advisory work.
- Expert level knowledge in SAP FI,CO, FM, TRM (preferred) and other areas of FSCM (including integrations with other functions). Good understanding of SAP BPC solution.
- Experience in leading large S/4 HANA or SAP ECC Implementations.
- Experience of leading large S/4 HANA or SoH conversion assignments will be an added advantage.
- Hands on project management skills.
- Ability to lead a project or play other roles (oversight, SME, solution architect). Ability to design solutions and then oversee the execution.
- Ability to manage presales activities (initial presentations to clients, conduct pre-proposal study, prepare technical response, prepare pricing, proposal presentation, RFP responses, etc.
- Ability / past experience to lead a solution will be an added advantage.
- Prior experience of developing new solutions will be an added advantage.
- Experience of implementing digital solutions (RPA, ML, BOTs) will be an added advantage.
Experience Required: 10 Years