About Client: Our client is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. In order to further grow their digital services in India, they are looking for talent who specializes in PBCS.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Excellent analytical and Hyperion skills with minimum 4- 8 years of experience.
- Hands on Implementation experience of EPM stack particularly PBCS, and FDMEE.
- Extensive experience in developing the calculation scripts /building load rules.
- Exposure to BI implementation in planning construct along with experience of large scale finance transformation deliveries especially including EPM.
- Design, build, develop and maintain automated feeds into systems – in particular the daily loads and hierarchies from core source systems.
- Understanding of Financial concepts like financial planning, budgeting and forecasting.
- Provision of decision making capability to support day-to-day Planning processes and leading the team.
- Identify & implement process improvements to support more efficient financial analysis.
- Implement change requests in accordance with client request.
- Understanding of EPM automate.