About Client: Our client is a world’s leading multinational medical technology company having business operations in America, Europe, Eastern Europe, Middle East & Africa and Asia.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Execute ITIL Service Performance Management in SIAM organization.
- Develop services performance metrics, Dashboards and scorecards aligned with organization priorities using Power BI and Excel etc.
- Monitor Service Level Agreements across multiple business divisions across the Managed Services.
- Monitor, analyze and report on trends, make recommendations for improvement, and track ongoing progress.
- Work in partnership with functional leads to integrate performance data into strategies for relevant business value.
- Assists in facilitating Quarterly Business Reviews with Executives, Supplier Account Teams, Strategic Sourcing Leadership and all relevant stakeholders.
- Partner with key Supplier Governance staff to explore synergies in supplier oversight and find innovativesolutions to elevate strategic value of supplier relationships.
Qualifications & experience:
- 6-10 years of professional work experience in IT/IS/ITES
- Extensive knowledge of ITIL and SIAM and IT Service Operations.
- A basic understanding of the IS supplier marketplace with focus on indirect suppliers.
- Familiarity with Procurement/Sourcing processes and methodology.
- Strong written, oral and presentation skills and an ability to synthesize information and make clear, concise