About Client: Our client is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. In order to further grow their digital services in India, they are looking for talent who specializes in Principal Consultant, Data Governance.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Good experience in Python scripting (must)
- Understanding of Objects Oriented Programming concepts
- Experience in working with Restful APIs.
- Experience of Groovy and Collibra mandate*
- Experience in Data Quality and Data profiling
- Designing, testing, deploying, and documenting the data quality procedures and their outputs
- Document at a functional level how the procedures work within the data quality applications
- Knowledge of DQ standard, guidelines and best practices
- Should be able to understand requirements analysis then, build and deliver the solution.
- Experience in developing complex solution
- Excellent Analytical, Problem Solving and Communication Skills
- Must be both hands-on as well as can define and explain complex concepts and solution/design to technical and business audiences