About Client: Our client is a world’s leading multinational medical technology company having business operations in America, Europe, Eastern Europe, Middle East & Africa and Asia.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintain a Project Road map for the specific vertical in support of business change projects.
- Experience with SAP Best Practices deployments.
- Promote and follow prescribed project management guidelines for projects.
- Evaluation and recommendation of new SAP related technologies, specifically to understand and define strategy.
- Work closely with IT project leadership for planning landscapes, implementation and other complex changes to the SAP and associated environments.
- Play an Architect role in setting up HANA landscape.
- Oversee the design, implementation, monitoring, and optimization of all SAP landscapes and other dependent technologies.
- Contribute to Team success
- Development of a Center of Excellence in SAP, Database & Application Infrastructure Technologies leveraging both direct and in-direct resources that will be leveraged for rapid acquisition integration
- Implement appropriate level of monitoring and automation for proactive support. Play second and third level of support role for related incidents
- Automate repetitive process wherever applicable.
- Hands-on experience with SAP Basis tasks such as designing and implementing landscape and infrastructure, client strategy, capacity planning (sizing), high-availability and disaster-recovery setup, backup and recovery strategy, storage systems, SAP upgrades, OS/DB migration, System refresh/client copies and Basis administration.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 10 or more years of related work experience including solid exposure to SAP Basis enterprise architecture. SAP basis experience is required.
- Atleast 5 full life-cycle successful implementations of SAP, two of them must be on S4.
- Expert level knowledge of SAP technologies and related tools and systems development methods.
- Implementation, Migration, upgrade and support of the latest SAP systems versions.
- Strong knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems. Knowledge should include performance analysis and debugging. Deep level of knowledge on HA/DR technologies including design and implementation of Geographically Dispersed HA/DR solutions.
- Strong knowledge of Database Administration. Deep knowledge including performance query analysis, sizing, HA/DR and storage/disk design of SAP HANA, Oracle, MaxDB.
- Strong experience with Hyper-Visor/Cloud/Networking: Able to design, deploy and troubleshoot solutions based on VMWare or Azure or AWS.
- Strong experience with planning, design, installation, and technical configuration of SAP modules and components.
- Experienced with complex SAP and non-SAP technical integration and monitoring solutions for SAP applications and platforms.
Manage technical architecture analysis, design, build, test and deploy for:
- Development architecture
• Execution architecture – technical strategy for printing, faxing, Batch scheduling etc.
• Operations architecture – Backup and Recovery, Disaster recover, High availability etc,
• Infrastructure architecture – Sizing, virtualization, desktops, networks etc.
• Define and manage sizing of the SAP solution and managing of process with the hardware provider / hosting provider.
• Advise on technical approach for all systems integrating to SAP.
• System landscape design and management experience in operations and project scenarios.
- Key expertise in SAP S/4 HANA, Process integration (PI), Java administration, SSO, BW4/HANA, BODS,Solution Manager, Fiori, BOBJ BI Platform and SAP cloud applications.
- Database and middle ware infrastructure experience including HANA implementation
- Excellent communications skills, including communication across Global teams