About Client: Our client is a leading multinational company that provides business, marketing and technology consulting services to clients. In order to further grow their professional services in India, they are looking for talent who specializes in Senior Manager- Cloud GCP.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Strategizing, designing and implementing highly efficient solution on GCP for security, resilience, performant, networking, availability, Containerization and Container Orchestration, Blue-green deployments in context of business application.
- Understand and recommend right Cloud services (IasS, PaaS or SaaS) for the solution / business applications
- Security Hardening of cloud infrastructure application/web server against known/unknown vulnerabilities.
- Design and setup of governance model for public cloud platform specifically Google Cloud Platform
- Expert in Capacity Planning Design, cost and effort estimations
- Experience in cloud comparison & recommendation
- Experience in Cloud (Public & Private) cost optimization
- Leverage CI/CD best practices and tooling of Google
- Understands compliance, safe harbor and law of land
- Design for failover, high availability, MTTR , MTTF and MTBF
- Designing and set up automated backup and restoration of application/web servers/databases/datalakes to object storage like Google-Cloud-Storage.
- Overall experience of 12+ years in Infrastructure, Middleware Administration, and Cloud.
- 5+ years of working in Cloud (Public, & Private) with extensive knowledge on GCP.
- Delivery experience in solutioning, implementing or migrating a large CMS/E-commerce/Enterprise workload to Public Cloud.
- Knowledge of emerging technologies, various platforms, tools and products and their respective applications
- Have worked in a client-facing role or at a client location
- Awareness of industry trends and directions and its impact on IT services
- Experience of working in/with multi-vendor, 3rd parties, and client teams
- Total knowledge of delivery management, various delivery models etc.
- Delivery, stakeholder & client management
- Full time Bachelor’s/Master’s degree(Science or Engineering preferred)