About Client: Our client is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. In order to further grow their digital services in India, they are looking for talent who specializes in SOLR Consultant.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- SOLR, Java, Junit, Eclipse
- Experience in developing SOLR based search applications using best practices in search and being hands on Java
- Experience in SOLR indexes and queries with/on large and variable data sets.
- 3 to 5+ years of experience
- Linux commands, Python, Shell Scripting, Hadoop, Spark
- Graduate/ Post Graduate (Technical)
Knowledge and inclination for building career in one or more the following tracks
- DB query languages like plsql, tsql, mdx, dmx
- Data structures and algorithms fundamentals
- Knowledge of Data warehousing, big data, data integration and data modeling
- Data Visualization tools such as PowerBI, QlikView, SpotFire etc.
- Reporting tools such as SSRS, Business Objects, Cognos
- Data Quality, Data Management and Data Governance
- Data Science: Statistics and Machine Learning using SAS, R, Python, Spark ML etc.